* Unlike most publishers, Abingdon Press releases a full line of fiction at one time—10 titles per season—twice per year. Twenty books total annually. However, they are only open to fiction through agents or from authors they solicit. Page 84.
* Correct address for Lighthouse Publishing is 5531 Dufferin Dr., Savage MN 55378. Page 127.
* Address for New Canaan Publishing Company is: 7906 Cove Ridge Dr., Hixzon TN 37343-1808. Page 137.
* Tyndale House Publishers has launched its entirely revamped corporate Web site (www.tyndale.com ). With the virtual explosion of social networking communities available to consumers, Tyndale understood that a relatively static Website featuring primarily one-way communication was not fully meeting the needs of its visitors. To satisfy the demand for a corporate Web site that would place a larger focus on harnessing external discussions and provide an ear for the voices of its customers, Tyndale felt it should enter into an interactive, multiple-platform dialogue. Page 157.
* Authors of unsolicited manuscripts will no longer see their work returned to them with a "Thanks-but-no-thanks" letter from Christian publishers like Zondervan and Baker Publishing Group. Instead, they will receive a letter or email encouraging them to post their manuscripts, free-of-charge, on authonomy.com/Christian. authonomy.com is a unique free online service that connects readers, writers and publishing professionals. It invites authors to post their manuscripts for visitors to read online. Authors create their own personal page on the site to host their project. Visitors to the site can and will comment on these submissions -- and they personally recommend their favorites to the community. authonomy.com counts the number of recommendations each book receives, and uses it to rank the books on the site. It also spots which visitors consistently recommend the best books -- and uses that info to rank the most influential trend spotters. To learn more visit the authonomy.com website at: www.authonomy.com/Christian.