Thursday, September 16, 2010

JOIN SALLY AT THE MARANATHA WRITERS CONFERENCE

Maranatha Christian Writers’ Conference
September 27-October 1

My email is stuffed full of positive comments about Maranatha Christian Writers’ Conference. I thought I’d cut and paste a few:

The things I learned at Maranatha's Christian Writer's Conference have equipped and encouraged me to pursue my dream of a career in writing. I've sold devotions to Upper Room (three so far) and the Secret Place (one this summer) which gave me the confidence (and portfolio) to apply for the summer internship position at Mennonite Mission Network in Elkhart, IN. At the end of my 13 week internship I was offered a staff position. It all started at Maranatha Christian Writer's Conference!

I so believe in the Maranatha conference, as I KNOW God directed me to attend two of your conferences a few years ago. It was just another avenue He took me down to lead me on my journey to publication. (Now writes fiction)

Since May I have had twenty-five articles published or accepted for publication. One magazine has a circ of 495,000.

It’s not too late to register for this year’s conference. You can come for the entire four days or for a day. Registration has already ahead of last year, and we have added more staff to enable continued personal attention. Every registrant is supported by the Paul Tell Fund, making the conference a great value and investment in your writing goals.

Call Linda today. 231-798-2161 Stop telling me that you wish you had after the conference is over. We are so blessed to be able to offer this group of experts, and they are ready to help you. I’ve attached a schedule to help in your decision.

I hope to see you at the conference.

Verna and your Maranatha Writers’ Conf. Staff.

No comments: