Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010 MARKET GUIDE AVAILABLE

Hi All: I've been so busy sending out the 2010 market guides that I forgot to announce here that they are now available. There have been some changes this year. Tyndale House is the new publisher, but they have opted not to include the CD. However, I am providing the CD free to automatic customers and for an additional $6 for others that want one. The good news is the price has also been dropped. Instead of $34.99, plus postage, it is now $24.99.

If you want to sign up for the automatic order, you can do that on my Website (www.stuartmarket.com--go to "Bookstore").

Cost of market guide without CD is $29.50 (includes postage)

Cost with CD is $35.50 (includes postage)

You can order the guide on my Website too. I can also now accept credit cards directly.

No comments: