The East Texas Christian Writers Conference seeks to encourage Christian writers by providing models of successful Christian writing, opportunities to develop the Christian writer's craft, and stimulation to join the growing ranks of Christian writers.
The Conference will be held Friday and Saturday, October 26-27, 2012 on the campus of East Texas Baptist University.
On Friday the event lasts from 2:00 pm to 9:30 pm, and on Saturday from 8:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
The 2012 Christian Writer's Conference is sponsored by the ETBU School of Humanities.
The Conference offers the following opportunities:
- Contact, conversation, and exchange of ideas with other aspiring writers.
- Resources, books, magazines,and bulletins for consideration.
- Outstanding presentations and workshop experiences with established authors.
- Potential publishing and writing opportunities.
- Networking with other writers with related interests.
- Promotion of both craft and faith.
- Consulting with agents, editors and publishers
To learn more about the conference or to register online, please click the appropriate button below! We look forward to seeing you this year!