Friday, May 1, 2009

BLUE RIDGE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' CONFERENCE

Hey, it's not too late to sign up for the Blue Ridge Christian Writers' Conference, May 17-21. I'll be teaching there for the first time this year and am really looking forward to it. I'm teaching a continuing class for beginners, as well as one for "Finding Publishers in the Christian Marketplace." Also one workshop on "Understanding the Markets" and then some private consultations. For more information and how to register, visit their Website at: www.brmcwc.com.

3 comments:

PW said...

Glad to find this website, will come back and browse for future reads/reviews on my blog site. Have a good day.

Pam Halter said...

Have a great time, Sally! I'll make it to Blue Ridge someday ...

Pepper said...

Hi Sally,
I wish I had attended your course on the the Markets. From what others said, it was very informative. You stayed really busy at the conference. All of your 'sign up' slots were full. I hope you enjoyed your time in the mountains of NC