Saturday, May 23, 2009

WATCHING THE GIANTS TUMBLE

Hearing all the reports of periodicals being discontinued or taking no freelance is discouraging at best. In today's economic climate I have expected some of the smaller publications to fall, but at this point it seems to be the largest and best that are taking the tumble. Today's Christian Woman, Ignite Your Faith, Marriage Partnership, Discipleship Journal, and Pray! were among the best publications out there. Not sure where it is all going to end. I'm doing my best to keep you up to date on these changes, but am depending on you to let me know when you hear of any changes I may not be aware of. You can e-mail me at: stuartcwmg@aol.com.

1 comment:

Shane said...

I had a query accepted from TCW and was about to submit my article when I saw your posts. Do I even send it in? What do you think?