* March 4 -7: Florida Christian Writers Conference; Leesburg, Florida. Contact: Billie Wilson, 2344 Armor Ct., Titusville FL 32780; 321-269-5831; fax 321-747-0246; firstname.lastname@example.org; www.FLWriters.org. Editors and agents in attendance. Offers full & partial scholarships. Speakers: Cecil Murphey & T. Davis Bunn.
* March 9-10: Heart Talk/Writing; Portland, Oregon. Contact: Beverly Hislop, Women’s Center for Ministry, 5511 SE Hawthorne Blvd., Portland OR 97215; 503-517-1931; fax 503-517-1889; email@example.com; www.westernseminary.edu/women. Speaker: Robin Jones Gunn. Editors/publicists in attendance. Offers partial scholarships based on need.
* March 12-13: American Christian Writers Conference; Dallas, Texas. Contact: Reg Forder, P.O. Box 110390, Nashville TN 37222; 1-800-21-WRITE; ACWriters@aol.com; www.ACWriters.com.
* March 19-20: American Christian Writers Conference; Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Contact: Reg Forder, P.O. Box 110390, Nashville TN 37222; 1-800-21-WRITE; ACWriters@aol.com; www.ACWriters.com.
* March 20: Lancaster Christian Writers’ Seminar; Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Contact: Jeanette Windle, 121 E. Woods Dr., Litiz PA 17543; 717-626-8752; Jeanette@jeanettewindle.com; www.lancasterchristianwriters.org.
* March 21-24: Catholic Screenwriters Workshop; Tucson, Arizona. Contact: Fr. Tom Santa, CssR, 7101 W. Picture Rocks Rd., Tucson AZ 85743-9645; toll-free 866-737-5751; 520-744-3400; fax 520-744-8021; firstname.lastname@example.org; www.desertrenewal.org. See Website for additional writers’ events.
* March 23-26: Mount Hermon Head Start Mentoring Conference; Mount Hermon Christian Conference Center (near Santa Cruz, Califiornia). Contact: Rachel Williams, PO Box 413, Mount Hermon CA 95041-0413; 831-335-4466; fax 831-335-9413; email@example.com; www.mounthermon.org/professional /writers.
* March 24-26: Writer’s Symposium by the Sea; San Diego, California. Contact: Dean Nelson, Point Loma Nazarene University, 3900 Lomaland Dr., San Diego CA 92106;Deannelson@pointloma.edu; www.pointloma.edu/writers. No editors or agent in attendance. No scholarships.
* March 26-30: Mount Hermon Christian Writers Conference; Mount Hermon Christian Conference Center (near Santa Cruz, California). Contact: Rachel Williams, P.O. Box 413, Mount Hermon CA 95041-0413; 831-335-4466; fax 831-335-9413; firstname.lastname@example.org; www.mounthermon.org/professional/writers. Offers a Career Track (for authors of 2 or more books) and a teen track. Many editor and agents in attendance. Offers partial scholarships.
* March 27: Write On! Workshop; Dayton, Ohio. Contact: Valerie Coleman, PMB 175 – 893 S. Main St., Dayton OH 45322; 937-307-0760; fax 515-474-3643; email@example.com; www.penofthewriter.com/WriteOn. Editors in attendance. Offers full and partial scholarships.