Monday, July 4, 2011

WRITERS' WEBSITE

From Kristine Mulholland: I have started a website with the purpose of gathering ourselves together with a common love, the love of writing about God and what he has done in our lives. I want to invite you to take a look at this website and see if this is a place that you would enjoy publishing your short stories, poems, quotes, meditations, praise reports, Bible lessons, miracles, dreams, prayers, affirmations, goals, and inspirational stories. This website is in its beginning stages, but it is my hope that it will grow rapidly. Please consider sending me some of your writing today. There is no fee to publish and no membership costs at all. I hope you have a blessed day today.

3 comments:

Florence Nozza's Books said...

I think it's so important for us to meet up as Christians in a writers marketplace. I have three books

NOW ON AMAZON AND KINDLE

If you hate being without a job
Never be without a job again.
My book Miracle Spaghetti will share with you the secret to getting hired when you hand in your resume. Yes get hired the moment the boss lays eyes on you.
A real life testimony in my book
"MIRACLE SPAGHETTI"
Now on Amazon and kindle:-
go to http://www.Amazon.com

MIRACLE SPAGHETTI ISBN10-1461072751
ONE AND ONE IS TWO–ISBN-146102870 A NEW BEGINNING-ISBN 978-1461090496

"It's Supernatural" Coming soon

Florence Nozza's Books said...

Dr.Florence Nozza's Books

Read my books on Amazon Kindle http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=florence+nozza&x=15&y=14

Florence Nozza's Books said...

Now on Amazon and Kindle

ITS SUPERNATURAL
By Dr.Florence Nozza

ISBN 13-978 1461096276