Friday, January 25, 2008

GETTING ORGANIZED

One of the areras that many writers struggle with is organization. Although I am naturally an organized person, keeping things organized is an ongoing struggle. I also find that just having my office organized is not enough. Unless the rest of my life is organized as well, I still struggle with the feeling of being overwhelmed by any chaos around me. If you're having the same problem, the following Websites should be of help:
www.mythings.com
www.getorganizednow.com
www.myorganizedlife.com
www.organizeinstyle.com
www.lifeorganizers.com
www.creativehomemaking.com

1 comment:

Deborah Cullins Smith said...

I used to think of myself as organized. I'm not sure what happened to me, but it certainly no longer applies! I live in perpetual chaos and it drives me nuts. Thanks so much for posting these websites. I'm scurrying off to check into them now. But I've got you bookmarked in my favorites so I can return frequently!