* March 12-15: Heart Talk Speaking Conference; Portland, Oregon. Contact: Beverly Hislop, Women’s Center for Ministry, 5511 SE Hawthorne Blvd., Portland OR 97215; 503-517-1931; fax 503-517-1889; firstname.lastname@example.org; www.westernseminary.edu/women. Speaker: Carol Kent. Editors and possibly agents in attendance. Offers partial scholarships based on need.
*March 14-18: Mount Hermon Christian Writers Conference; near Santa Cruz, California. Contact: David Talbott, PO Box 413, Mount Hermon CA 95041-0413; 831-335-4466; fax 831-335-9413; email@example.com; www.mounthermon.org/writers. Offers a separate Career Track for professional writers & a teen track. Many editors and agents in attendance. Offers partial scholarships.
* March 15: American Christian Writers Memphis Conference; Memphis, Tennessee. Contact: Reg Forder, PO Box 110390, Nashville TN 37222; 1-800-21-WRITE; ACWriters@aol.com; http://www.acwriters.com/.
* March 14-15: Write His Answer Seminar; Carlisle Inn, sugarcreek, Ohio. contact: marlene Bagnull; www.writehisanswer.com/Writing_Seminars.htm.
* March 28-29: American Christian Writers Charlotte Conference; Charlotte, North Carolina. Contact: Reg Forder, PO Box 110390, Nashville TN 37222; 1-800-21-WRITE; ACWriters@aol.com; www.ACWriters.com.
* March 29: Inspirational Writers Alive! Amarillo Seminar; Amarillo, Texas. Contact: Jerry McClenagan, 6808 Cloud Crest, Amarillo TX 79124; 806-355-7117; firstname.lastname@example.org.
* March 29: Write On! Workshop; Dayton, Ohio. Contact: Valerie Coleman, PMB 175 – 5523 Salem Ave., Dayton OH 45426; 937-307-0760; email@example.com; www.penofthewriter.com. Editors in attendance.