Thursday, November 18, 2010

NEW BOOK FOR FICTION WRITERS

Just wanted to alert you that I have added a new fiction book to my bookstore. It is Plot Versus Character, A Balanced Approach to Writing Great Fiction. The author, Jeff Gerke, is also the author of The Art and Craft of Writing Christian Fiction. This hands-on guide will help the author create a well-rounded novel which embraces both of these crucial story components. Gerke understands fiction as well as anyone--and knows how to teach it in his books in a way that will put your fiction over the top. Besides that, it is fun to read. I encourage every fiction writer and would-be fiction to read both these books before starting your next novel. Plot Versus Character is available in my online bookstore at www.stuartmarket.com (link on home page). I also carry The Art and Craft of Writing Christian Fiction but you won't find it in the bookstore yet (bookstore is currently being updated). However, you can just e-mail me directly to order that one (stuartcwmg@aol.com).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just bought this book and it totally rocks.