From: Lonni Collins Pratt
Author Lonni Collins Pratt is offering a free one-year mentoring program to one aspiring writer in the spirituality/religion genre. Five other winners will receive free books and advice on one short project of their choice.
Requirements: All submitted work must have some spirituality focus.
• You must be at least 21 years old.
• You must have a minimum of 3 completed or partially completed projects (books, proposals, articles, essays, short stories, etc.) that are unpublished.
• You may not be previously published.
• You must write a 300 word response to : “How I Write” for publication on Lonni Collins Pratt’s blog. You must become a member of the blog allowing you to interact with your readers. You must grant written permission for your submission to be published on the blog. Writers will not receive monetary compensation for their entries.
• You must have access to a computer and internet connection.
• You must be able to communicate in a timely basis concerning your work and the mentoring process.
Submit your 300 word entry to email@example.com and sign up as a member at www.theparsonage.webs.com
Winners will be announced January 10, 2011. Winners will be contacted prior to announcement.