Friday, May 13, 2011

WEBSITE PROVIDER

If you need a Website provider, this may be a good opportunity to get exactly what fits your needs--at a price you can afford:

I've been a freelance photographer since my career started 40 years ago - and I've just started a new niche add-on to my work. I'm anxious to help new authors with a web presence. This came about as a couple authors came to me needing some help, but didn't want to pay the high price of web design, web hosting, and web maintenance so I've created an interesting package to help authors, and I hope you find this interesting:

I have a demo page ready: http://authorblogs.wordpress.com/ Then, I took the same "test material" and have a web page of 20 templates that I would like to make available to authors to select their own page style: http://whitmers.com/AuthorWebTemplates/

Here's my objective: I want to help an author get started (for a flat fee and one month consulting) - and then turn things over to them so they don't have to wait for a web designer (or pay a web designer) to keep things current. By incorporating a domain name with a WordPress blog site, any author can handle their own site. Here's an example of an author's site my wife and I started - but it is now handled completely by the author: www.encouragingwords.net (you'll see how this web address forwards to a WordPress blog platform)

Jim Whitmer
Freelance Photographer
Wheaton, IL
630-653-1344

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for making such a cool project. I've been checking the site for the Windows version, but I never left a comment about it.http://www.promptessay.com/ I know you are working hard and doing it for free so you shouldn't feel rushed or anything. I hope you can continue this type of hard work to this site in future also. Because this blog is really very informative and it helps me lot.

Unknown said...

Nice effort, (essaymarket co uk) very informative, this will help me to complete my task. Thanks for share it keep it up.