Friday, May 13, 2011

WRITING OPPORTUNITY

I'm starting my own local Christian Magazine in California. I'm looking for free-lance writers who want their Christian stories published for free. Can you help me?

The purpose of our Magazine is to spread the Good News of Jesus Christ through uplifting editorial and other relevant content. With the Bible as our basis of conversation we expand on the ins & outs of scriptural, personal finance, Political, Good health, lifestyle, entertainment & relationship related topics. We strive to challenge everyday believers to advance their faith, strengthen their families and encourage their Christian communities. In addition coming soon is our On-line Magazine!
Please help me in my endeavor.

God Bless
George S. Harrison II
E-mail: georgeharrisonii@gmail.com

No comments: