Wednesday, November 18, 2009

CHRISTIANLAWYERS.COM

ChristianLawyers.com is building a directory of Christian lawyers within the U.S. and around the world.

All attorney members' profiles are easily accessible to the public. Therefore, members can communicate with one another and the public can become easily familiar with our attorney members. Christian lawyers of all denominations are welcome to participate. Participation is FREE.

Chang said "It all began in 2007, after receiving a short e-mail from a local pastor whose message touched my heart deeply. In early 2009, we were able to start our current website with a participation of two Christian lawyers. Since then, the site has been growing as more attorneys join in."

9 comments:

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Literature Review

Dissertation Writing service said...

This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

Dissertation writing services

Dissertation Help said...

This blog is very nice and informative. it is pretty hard task but your post and experience serve and teach me how to handle and make it more simple and manageable.
Dissertation Writing | Dissertation Advice

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dissertation Writing Help said...

Your blog is really helps for my search and i really like it.. Thanks a lot..:)

Dissertations literature review

Katie Doyle said...

Hey! Keep it up your work. Your blog and post are very informative. Very clear easy to understand text I am enjoying your post. Please take a look at my dissertation proposal site and advise me further improvement.

Dissertation Help said...

There are thousands of blogs and websites providing the same nature of information again and again, I guess they copy it from one another. Anyhow, the piece of information you have provided is something different and unique. Keep up the good work.

Logo design help

Judith Walton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
charles dickens said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Essay