Friday, October 10, 2008

BIRTHDAY MESSAGES TO BILLY GRAHAM

Send a birthday message to Billy Graham. Franklin Graham recently sent an open letter to brothers and sisters to send a birthday greeting to his father, Billy Graham:

“My father will turn 90 on November 7, and he’s been looking forward to reaching this milestone. There is something special we want to give him for his birthday, and I'm writing to ask for your help.
We are inviting friends like you to send a birthday greeting or a personal message about how God may have used Billy Graham to influence your life and work.

“We’ve set up a special Web site, www.billygraham90.com, where you can submit a birthday message or personal story for my father. We’re looking for testimonies from people around the world of how they came to know Jesus Christ through my father’s ministry. We’ll assemble these messages and present them all to him as a birthday gift. I know he will be encouraged to see what God has done.
Would you consider joining us in this celebration? First, please send your own personal greeting by November 1. We will be honored to include it in the birthday presentation to my father.

“Second, you reach a large audience, and I’d welcome your assistance in spreading the word. Our special site, www.billygraham90.com, also has downloadable resources for you to share with others, including a bulletin insert, a PowerPoint slide, banner ads, and videos.

“I believe this celebration will bring praise to the Lord for all He has done. To God alone be the glory!

“Thank you for helping encourage my father on this special day. May God richly bless you.”

1 comment:

messenger said...

Hello Mr. Billy Graham, I am honored to have an opportunity for my family and I to wish you a HAPPY 90TH BIRTHDAY. By watching you on television reaching mountains of people through out the world fills my heart with great joy. Teaching many pastors, leaving the Word of God in many hearts and in different languages, leading the way to the narrow road for those to find it, being an example on how we should also be to do God's will, and so much more. You are doing an awesome job and continue to endure to the end. You are a great leader to many and thank you so much for demonstrating to us how we should be to reach others for God's Kingdome. Take care and stay healthy. From Ewa Beach, Hawaii, Aloha Nui Loa. The Changs