Thursday, November 20, 2008

SPECIAL OFFER ON 2009 CHRISTIAN WRITERS' MARKET GUIDE

With the end of the year quickly approaching, I know many of you are anxiously awaiting the arrival of the 2009 Christian Writers' Market Guide. I should have copies by the first of the year--if not sooner--so am already preparing envelopes so I can get copies out as soon as they get here. Since the pre-paid orders are the first to go out, I want to encourage you to get in your orders now.

I am even offering a Blog Special for those who want to order now and get on that list of early deliveries. If I have your paid order by December 10, I will pay the postage--meaning you will pay $34.99 instead of $39.50. In addition, the first 25 to respond will get a free copy of Sally Stuart's Guide to Getting Published--a $17.99 value.

To get this special price you can do one of two things:

To pay by check: Send your order, mailing address, and a check for $34.99 to Sally Stuart, 1647 SW Pheasant Dr., Aloha OR 97006. If you are one of the first 25, you will also get the free book.

To pay by credit card through PayPal: I'm not set up on the Website for you to pay this special price, so you will need to do the following - Go to the Website and order the 2008 edition at full price, but include a note in the message section that you want the 2009 edition on the Blog Special. I will then refund the postage through PayPal. If you are one of the first 25 to respond, you will also get the free book. Website is www.stuartmarket.com.

Please note that the books are not off the press yet, but will be sent out the first of January. If you want the 2008 edition see the next entry on how to get it for half price.

No comments: