Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I NEED YOUR HELP!

It's that time of year again when I have to start the work of updating the Christian Writers' Market Guide for 2009. Each year I try to add as many new listings as possible, but that's where I could use your help. If you are aware of any possible entries in the following categories, please let me know. I need a mailing address, if possible, or at least a Website where I might find the info I need. There is no charge for a listing in the guide. Here are the categories:
Book publishers
Periodical publishers
Greeting Card publishers
Specialty/gift item producers
Conferences
Groups
Editorial services
Agents
Contests
Publicists

1 comment:

Pam Halter said...

Marcher Lord Press

www.marcherlordpress.com

Jeff Gerke is the editor. They are a Christian Speculative Fiction publishing house and will be launching their first books in October of this year.